Charak Hyponidd Tablets 30tablets
Charak Hyponidd Tablets
HYPONIDD is used for the treatment of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) on account of its role as an herbal insulin sensitiser with d-chiro-inositol edge. PCOS affects 6-10 % of women population and it is very often associated with insulin resistance. PCOS leads to amenorrhoea, anovulation, oligomenorrhoea, hirsutism, acne, etc.
HYPONIDD in PCOS improves ovulatory function and several metabolic derangements associated with insulin resistance. HYPONIDD decreases the insulin resistance and thereby corrects the three axes namely metabolic, reproductive and steroidogenic. Haridra (Curcuma longa) has antiandrogenic, hypolipidemic, antiobesity and antioxidant properties. Gudmar (Gymnema sylvestre), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Mamejoa (Enicostemma littorale) and Tarwar (Cassia auriculata) possess antidiabetic, hypolipidemic, cardioprotective and antioxidant properties.
Thus, HYPONIDD is safe and effective insulin sensitising, antiandrogenic, antihyperglycemic, hypolipidemic and antioxidant formulation for the management of PCOS.
Ingredients of Charak Hyponidd Tablet
Hyponidd Tablet is composed of the following active key ingredients
Indications of Charak Hyponidd Tablet
- Reduces insulin resistance
- Maintains normal blood glucose levels
- Improves pregnancy outcome in PCOS-related female infertility
- Corrects acne and facial hair growth in PCOS
- An ideal complement to anti-diabetic regimen
- Normalizes lipid levels and protects against cardiovascular diseases
- Provides natural antioxidant support
- Relieves feeling of tiredness and fatigue, thus providing a sense of well-being
- No clinical hypoglycemia, unlike drugs, like sulphonylureas
- Improves the quality of life
Dosage of Charak Hyponidd Tablet
- As prescribed by your doctor.