Unani Hamdard Dawaul Misk Motadil 125 Gram
Regular price Rs. 110.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hamdard Dawa ul Misk Motadil
Hamdard Dawa-ul-Misk Motadil is an Unani herbal tonic. It improves liver and heart functions. Acts as a general and convalescence tonic. Strengthens heart, liver, brain and improves their functions. Effective in palpitation, melancholy and syncope. Acts as appetite stimulant and eradicates fetid taste from mouth.Stimulates production of fresh blood.
Indications of Hamdard Dawa Ul Misk Motadil
- General debility
- Gastric tonic
Ingredients of Hamdard Dawa Ul Misk Motadil
- Zarishk (Berberis aristata fruit)
- Behi Dana (Cydonia quincy seed)
- Tabasheer (Bambusa arundinasia dried exudate on node)
- Sandal safed (Santalum album wood)
- Sandal surkh (Pterocarpus santalinus wood)
- Kashneez (Coriandrum sativum fruit)
- Gule Gaozaban (Borage officinalis flower)
- Amla Muqashsher (Emblica officinalis Gaertin pieces of fruit)
- Tukhme Khurfa (Portulaca oleracea seed)
- Gule Surkh (Rosa damascena flower)
- Abresham (Bombax mori Cocoon)
- Dar Chini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum bark)
- Behman safed (Centaurea behen root)
- Behman surkh (Salvia heamatodes root)
- Daroonaj Aqrabi (Doronicum hookarii root)
- Ood Hindi (Aquilaria agallocha fungus)
- Badranjboya (Melissa parviflora herb)
- Mastagi (Pistacia lantiscus gum)
- Ushna (Usnea longissima)
- Dana Heel Khurd (Elettaria cardamomum seed)
- Zafran (Crocus sativa gynacium)
- Musk (Moschcus moschiferus secretion)
- Amber (Ambra grasea secretion)
Dosage of Hamdard Dawa Ul Misk Motadil
- To be taken 5-7 gram with Arq Gaozaban 125ml, Arq Badiyan 125ml or water twice a day.
Precautions of Hamdard Dawa Ul Misk Matadil
- Store in a dry cool place.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Self medication is not recommended.
- Store in dry and cool place.
- Close medicine cap tightly after every use.
- Keep medicine in original package and container.