Unani Hamdard Habbe Azaraqi 100 Tablet
Regular price Rs. 25.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hamdard Habbe Azaraqi
Hamdard Habbe Azraraqi is an Unani nervine tonic which is very beneficial in conditions like paralysis , bell’s palsy, gout and other balghami diseases. This medicine made by Strychnos Nux-vomica, Detoxified (Azaraqi). Azaraqi (Strychnos nux-vomica) has been the important Unani medicine since long time as a stimulant, anti-inflammatory, and blood purifier. It has been used very frequently by the Unani practitioner but only after the detoxification process know as tadbeer as the seed has deadly alkaloids.
Indication of Hamdard Habbe Azaraqi
- facial paralysis and hemiplegia
- Rheumatoid arthritis and sciatica
- Phlegmatic diseases
- Facial palsy
Ingredient of Hamdard Habbe Azaraqi
- Piper nigrum (Filfil Siah) : Filfil Siyah (Piper nigrum) (Black Pepper) is used for in cholera, dyspepsia, flatulence, diarrhea, sore throat, toothache, muscular pain and inflammation.
- Piper longum (Filfil Daraz) : Indian long pepper is used to improve appetite and digestion, as well as treat stomachache, retrosternal burning, indigestion, intestinal gas, diarrhea and cholera.
- Strychnos Nux-vomica, Detoxified (Azaraqi) : This is very important Unani medicine used as nervine tonic,gives strength to nervous system and joints pain.
Dosage of Hamdard Habbe Azaraqi
- To be taken 1 to 2 pill twice a day with water.
Precaution of Hamdard Habbe Azaraqi
- Self medication of this medicine is not advised.
- Over-dosage may cause adverse effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time,as advised by doctor.
- Keep away from children's reach.