Unani Hamdard Habbe Halteet 100 Tablet
Regular price Rs. 110.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hamdard Habbe Halteet
Hamdard Habbe Halteet is a compound drugs of Unanni medicne. It has been used for in abdominal problems like indigestion,flatulance, boosting the process of digestion and many more. It has Carminative effect and relives pain. It is good for appetite and digestive enzyme for better digestion.
Indications of Hamdard Hamdard Habbe Halteet
- Improves digestion
- Relieves abdominal pain
- Relieves stomach ailment
- Relieves flatulence
Ingredients of Hamdard Habbe Halteet
- Heeng (Ferula foetida) : Helps in regularize Bloating And Other Stomach Problems, Respiratory infection, Remedy for menstural problem, anti inflammatory property.
- Zanjabeel (Zingiber officinale) : Zanjabeel can treat many forms of nausea, specially morning sickness.It may reduce muscle pain and soreness.Also effective on osteoarthritis.It controls sugar and improve heart diseases risk.
- Namak Lahori : Lahori name works amazingly for digestion.Improve respiratory problems and regularize blood circulation. Lahori namak stimulates the blood circulation and thus, keeps your organs healthy. It helps with absorption of minerals in cells. It also balances out the pH in blood to maintain its pressure.
- Namak Siyah : Relives constipation and bloating.Improve digestion,control cholesterol.It has a laxative effect.
- Qaranfal (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Khulanjan (Alpinia Galanga)
- Filfil Siyah (Piper Nigrum)
- Filfil Daraz (Piper Longum)
- Kabab Chini (Piper cubeba)
- Mastagi (Pistacia Lentiscus)
- Piplamool (Piper Longum)
- Ajwain Desi (Trachysperumu ammi)
- Post Halela Kabuli (Terminalia Chebula)
- Pos Balela (Terminalia chebula)
- Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Kalonji (Nigella sativa)
- Aabe Gheekwar (Aloe Vera)
- Aabe Leemu (Citrus aurantifolia)
- Aabe Adrak (Zingiber officinale)
Dosage of Hamdard Habbe Halteet
- To be taken 1 tablet after two principal meal with lukewarm water.
Precautions of Hamdard Habbe Halteet
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Self medication is not recommended.
- Store in dry and cool place.
- Close medicine cap tightly after every use.
- Keep medicine in original package and container.