Unani Hamdard Habbe Muqil 50 Tablet
Regular price Rs. 30.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hamdard Habbe Muqil
Hamdard Habbe Muqil is an Unani compound drug formulation. It is very useful in both types of piles and helps to provide relief from constipation. It provides strength to stomach and removes impurities from intestine which leads or trigger constipation and piles.
Indications of Hamdard Habbe Muqil
- Provides relief from piles.
- Constipation and weakness of stomach.
Ingredients of Hamdard Habbe Muqil
- Brassica juncea (Khardal) : The plant is a folk remedy for arthritis, foot ache, lumbago, and rheumatism. The seed is used in the treatment of tumours in China. In Korea, the seeds are used in the treatment of abscesses, colds, lumbago, rheumatism, and stomach disorders. The root is used as a galactagogue in Africa. Ingestion may impart a body odour repellent to mosquitoes. Mustard oil is used in the treatment of skin eruptions and ulcers. Believed to be aperient and tonic, the volatile oil is used as a counterirritant and stimulant. In Java the plant is used as an antisyphilitic emmenagogue.Leaves applied to the forehead are said to relieve headache. The Chinese eat the leaves in soups for bladder, inflammation or hemorrhage.
- Ferula persica (Sakbeenaj)
- Prunus amygdalus Oil (Roghan Badam)
- Terminalia chebula (Yellow) (Post Halela Zard)
- Terminalia chebula (Brown) (Post Halela Kabuli)
- Terminalia chebula (Black) (Halela Siah)
- Emblica officinalis (Amla Khushk)
- Commiphora mukul (Muqil)
- Allium porrum Juice (Aabe Gandana)
Dosage of Hamdard Habbe Muqil
- 1 pill twice a day after meals with water.
- Or As a directed by the physician.
Precautions of Hamdard Habbe Muqil
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Self medication is not recommended.
- Store in dry and cool place.
- Close medicine cap tightly after every use.
- Keep medicine in original package and container.