Unani Hamdard Habbe Suranjan 100 Pills
Regular price Rs. 40.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Habb E Suranjan/ Habbe Suranjan
Habbe Suranjan is most common Unani Medicine used for joint pains. It is beneficial in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and gout. It has analgesic and anti-inflammatory actions, which helps to alleviate the pain and inflammation associated with several types of arthritis.
Indications of Habbe Suranjan
- Habbe Suranjan is mainly used for gout. Its effects in gout are attributed to Colchicum Luteum/ Suranajan.
- Gout/ inflammatory arthritis characterised by recurrent attacks of a red, tender, hot, and swollen joint.
- Hyperuricemia/ Excess of uric acid in the blood
- Any type of joint pains
- Osteoarthritis/ Joint inflammation that results from cartilage degeneration
- Rheumatoid Arthritis/ An autoimmune disorder, in which immune system mistakenly attacks his own body's tissues.
- Generalised body aches and pains
- Sciatica/ Pain affecting the back, hip, and outer side of the leg, caused by compression of a spinal nerve root in the lower back
Ingredients of Habbe Suranjan
- Elwa/ Musabbar/ Aloe vera Anti-inflammatory
- Tuhkm Soya Anti-inflammatory & anti-arthritic
- Turbud Safed/ Turpeth/ Ipomoea Turpethum Anti-oxidant & anti-arthritic
- Habb-ul-Neel/ Indigo Anti-inflammatory & anti-arthritic
- Suranjan Shirin/ Colchicum Corm/ Colchicum Luteum Anti-gout, anti-arthritic
- Guggulu/ Gum Guggul/ Commiphora Mukul Anti-inflammatory & anti-arthritic
- Mastagi / Mastiche/ Pistacia Lentiscus/ resin Anti-oxidant & anti-arthritic
- Ipomoea Turpethum Stem/ Jalap Laxative
All ingredients in Habbe Suranjan have anti-inflammatory action. It helps to alleviate pain and inflammation in joint pain, swelling and arthritis.
Dosage of Habbe Suranjan
Habbe Suranjan to be given 3-4 tablets at bed time with water on as directed by the physician.
- Habbe Suranjan is not recommended in pregnancy as data is not available.
- Store in a dry cool place.
- keep away from children's reach.
- Self medication is not recommended.
- Store in dry and cool place.
- Close medicine cap tightly after every use.
- Keep medicine in original package and container.