Unani Hamdard Halwa Gheekwar 250 Gram
Regular price Rs. 140.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hamdard Halwa Gheekwar
Hamdard Halwa Gheekwar is an herbal Unani preparation. Halwa Gheekwar is especially useful during winter season as it has anti-asthmatic, anti-bronchial and gives relief in cough. Halwa Gheekwar has anti inflammatory effect and reduces joints swelling. It is also useful in arthritis and its active ingredients improve blood circulation and ease the aching caused due to arthritis. It controls sciatica disease to an extent.
Indications of Hamdard Halwa Gheekwar
- Useful in arthritis and pain due to arthritis
- Reduce inflammation on joints
- Control sciatica disease
- Reduce pain in lumber region
- Weakness,Constipation and digestion
Ingredients of Hamdard Halwa Gheekwar
- Asgandh nagori : Ashwagandha is used to reduce levels of fat and sugar in the blood. Ashwagandha is also used as an as an general tonic and helpful to reduce stress.
- Gheekwar Sabz : It has carminative, digestive, diuretic, anti-emetic, anti-spasmodic, aphrodisiac and expectorant effect. It is also helpful pain, anti-inflammatory and improve cardiac health . In both Ayurvedic and Unani systems of medicine it is used in number of diseases.
- Elaichi Khurd
- Aanba Haldi
- Salab Misri
- Shaqaqul Misri
- Qust Shirin
- Maghz Akrot
- Maghz Badam Shirin
- Maghz Narjeel
- Musli Safaid
- Musli Sainbhal
- Shakar Safaid
- Maida Gandum
- Arq Keora
- Sat Loban
- Sat Leemun
Dosage of Hamdard Halwa Gheekwar
- To be taken 12 to 25 gram with milk twice a day.
Precation of Hamdard Halwa Gheekwar
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Self medication is not recommended.
- Store in dry and cool place.
- Close medicine cap tightly after every use.
- Keep medicine in original package and container.
- Not advisable for diabetic person due to sugar content.