Unani Hamdard Halwa Supari Pak 250 Gram
Regular price Rs. 135.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Halwa Supari Pak
Halwa Supari Pak is an Unani tonic for both women and men, which acts on the reproductive system and helps in the management of both men’s and women’s health conditions. The main action of Halwa Supari Pak is observed on the excess secretions due to its astringent action, so it helps to treat leucorrhoea in women and spermatorrhea in men. In addition to this, it is also a nutritive tonic and provides strength to the uterus. Nowadays, it is famous formulation used for the maintenance of the women’s health.
Indication of Halwa Supari Pak
- Increasing the retentive power of the uterus.
- Removes debility after child birth.
- Useful in Leucorrhoea and backache.
- Increases retention power in males.
Ingredients of Halwa Supari Pak
- Ajwain Khurasani : Botanical Name is Hyoscyamus niger .Khurasani ajwain is native of Khurasan, Iran. It is used in Ayurveda and Unani medicine system for treatment of variety of diseases. It is also used as substitute of opium because of its hypnotic, hallucinogenic, narcotic, and sedative properties. Every part of Khurasani ajwain plant contains alkaloids. These alkaloid can cause increase in heart rate and respiratory rate, dilation of pupil, excitement, and seizures. It is always used in recommended low dosage only. Khurasani ajwain is hot in potency and digestive in nature. It has astringent and narcotic effect. Due to its narcotic and sedative effect Khurasani ajwain is used for calming the mind and inducing sleep. In Unani medicine system the seeds of Khurasani ajwain are first detoxified and then used. For this purpose, the seeds are soaked in vinegar for three consecutive night and then dried and powdered. This powder is used for medicinal purpose. The medicinal properties are Astringent,Aphrodisiac,Antibacterial,Antispasmodic,Analgesic,Anti-inflammatory,Anti-fungal,Antioxidant,Adaptogenic,Fertility enhancer and Anxiolytic etc.
- Ilaichi Khurd : Cardamom is used for digestion problems including heartburn, intestinal spasms, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), diarrhea, constipation, liver and gallbladder complaints, and loss of appetite. It is also used for common cold and other infections, cough, bronchitis, sore mouth and throat, urinary problems, epilepsy, headache, and high blood pressure. The therapeutic uses are in higg blood presure, Heartburn , Nausea and vomiting that can occur after surgery , Bronchitis , Common cold and other infections , Constipation , Headache , Sore mouth and throat , Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) etc.
- Burada Sandal Safaid
- Beikh Arand
- Peepal Kalan
- Pudina Khushk
- Tukhm Khimi
- Tukhm Nilofar
- Zeera Safaid
- Sazaj Hindi
- Singhara Khushk
- Nagar motha
- Filfil Siyah
- Kishneez Khushk
- Gule Nilofar
- Maghz Chironji
- Maweez Munaqqa
- Chhaliya Chikni
- Shakar Safaid
Dosage of Halwa Supari Pak
To be taken 25 gram in the morning with 250 ml milk or advised by the physician.
Precautions of Halwa Supari Pak
- Store in a dry cool place.
- keep away from children's reach.
- Self medication is not recommended.
- Store in dry and cool place.
- Close medicine cap tightly after every use.
- Keep medicine in original package and container.