Unani Hamdard Khamira Gawzaban Sada 150 Gram
Regular price Rs. 55.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hamdard Khamira Gawzaban Sada
Hamdard Khamira Gaozaban Sada is an Unani Medicine used for strengthening the function of nerves, brain, heart and mind. It improves eyesight, reduces stress and improves the quality of sleep. It is used for improving weakness of nerves, mental fatigue, stress, insomnia, heart palpitation, restlessness and several other mental disorders characterized by hyper-excitement and altered mood. It is also beneficial in cases of common cold, flu and sore throat.
Indications of Hamdard Khamira Gawzaban Sada
- Khamira Gaozaban is beneficial for brain and heart According to Unani Medicine, it is the best medicine when the aggravation of Dam (Blood) or Safra (Yellow Bile) is the main cause of the diseases.
- Khamira Gaozaban reduces Mental Fatigue Khamira Gaozaban is the best medicine to strengthen the brain and improving its capabilities to fight with the stress. It also calms the mind and reduces anxiety. Some people experience a headache and mental tiredness with a little mental work. In these cases, it should be consumed for at least 3 months.
- Heart Palpitation Khamira Gaozaban is helpful in heart palpitation that occurs due to mental stress, anxiety, and fear. It also strengthens the heart muscles and reduces cardiac weakness that results in palpitation. For palpitation, it should be consumed along with 125 ml Arq Gaozaban.
- Khamira Gaozaban Sada acts as a tonic for heart, brain, and eyes. It increases the strength of the heart muscles, calms the mind and improves memory.
- Nervine weakness
- Mental Fatigue
- Memory loss
- Adrenal fatigue
- Heart Palpitation
- Common Cold
- Sore throat
- Mood swings during menopause
Ingredients of Hamdard Khamira Gaozaban Sada
- Berg Gaozaban/ Borage or Starflower/ Borago Officinalis
- Gule Gaozaban/ Borago Officinalis
- Kashneez/ Coriander/ Coriandrum Sativum
- Abresham/ Bombyx Mori Cocoon
- Behman Surkh/ Lal Bahaman/ Salvia Haematodes
- Behman Safed/ Centaurea Behen
- Chandan Safed/ White Sandalwood/ Santalum Album
- Tukhme Balanga/ Lallemantia Royleana
- Tukhme Franjmishk/ Ocimum Gratissimum
- Badranj Boya/ Catnip/ Melissa Parviflora
- Purified Water
- Sugar/ Qand Safed
- Honey/ Mel
Dosage of Hamdard Khamira Gaozaban Sada
- Children 1 to 3 gm twice a day.
- Adults 3 to 10 gm twice a day.
- Best Time to Take: On an empty stomach in the morning, at night just before sleep, or 2 hours after a meal.
- Adjuvant: Arq Gaozaban (125 ml) is the best adjuvant in all cases, Warm milk (250 ml) for strengthening heart and brain and heart diseases and mental disorders; Warm water for cold, flu and sore throat.
Precautions of Hamdard Khamira Gaozaban Sada
- Avoid in Pregnancy and during Lactation.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Self medication is not recommended.
- Store in dry and cool place.
- Close medicine cap tightly after every use.
- Keep medicine in original package and container